Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Today I am sharing gift ideas for the ladies and gentlemen in your life! There are so many Cyber Monday sales happening today, so it’s the perfect time to grab some gifts from the guides below!
1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9.
1. Everyone is raving about Apple AirPods. The AirPods charge when they are inside their case, so you never have to worry about your headphones dying during a run, in the middle of a commute or during a long work day. These are definitely my number one gift recommendation this year!
2. This speaker is waterproof, portable and has bluetooth. I purchased it back in the spring and used it all summer at the beach, by the pool and while boating. The sound is clear and it easily connects to your phone, so you can listen to all of your favorite playlists. The best part about this speaker is that you can buy a second one and sync them up. This allows you to put the speakers in different rooms or to amplify sound when you are outside.
3. A black leather toiletry bag is a classic gift for a guy who loves to travel.
4. This Hydroflask will keep your ice water cold during a workout and your coffee hot during your commute. It would make a great stocking stuffer.
5. Whiskey glasses are fun to give someone who enjoys a cocktail. Pair this with whiskey ice cube molds and you have the perfect gift!
6. Bean Boots never go out of style. L.L. Bean’s products are very well made and will last for years.
7. I don’t think you can go wrong when gifting a traditional leather wallet, but I’m loving the card case trend too. It is thinner, fits well in pockets without looking bulky, but still has the classic leather look.
8. The Keurig Mini Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker is great for an apartment or for those of you who don’t want a big, bulky coffee maker sitting on the kitchen counter. This comes in three colors and can easily be tucked away in a kitchen cabinet. It’s a great way to start the day 🙂
9. Patagonia makes some of my favorite winter coats. They have many options at different price points, they offer a variety of color choices and classic styles, so this investment will last you years.
1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9.
1. Apple AirPoids, my number one gift recommendation for the holiday season, is also a great gift for the ladies in your life!
2. A bright scarf is my favorite way to add a pop of color to any winter outfit. Blacks, greys, and neutrals are always a good idea, but reds, pinks, and greens are my colors of choice in the winter months.
3. Ugg slippers are the warmest, coziest slippers. They are easy to slip on when you get home and they’ll keep your feet nice and toasty! They’re gripped at the bottom as well, so you can wear them outdoors if you need to.
4. Hunter rain boots are a fun, thoughtful, and practical gift. They have different heights, colors, shines and styles to choose from. I owned my first pair of Hunter boots for 10 years and I wear them in both the rain and snow. The inserts are a great extra for those who want to use these as winter boots!
5. Anthropologie candles are one of the best gifts to give or receive. They are beautiful with many scents to choose from. These candles are a great Christmas present, housewarming gift, or stocking stuffer.
6. NARS Audacious lipstick is creamy, smooth, hydrating, and comes in over 40 colors! I own five shades and they are my go-to lipsticks. Adding a little bit of color elevates an outfit and completes a look! Grab one of these lipsticks for a girlfriend, Secret Santa, your sister or your mom, it will be a hit!
7. My Barefoot Dreams throw is my current obsession. I have been using it every day for the last six months and I can’t stop raving about how warm and cozy it is. This is a thoughtful gift for anyone in your life who loves to lounge and appreciates a good blanket!
8. Drunk Elephant’s Rise and Glow and Night Bright duo’s make great stocking stuffers! These “littles” as they’re affectionately called, are hydrating and will nourish your skin. I love using these products and will definitely be gifting them this holiday season.
9. Kate Spade small stud earrings are gorgeous and feminine. They make a statement and come in a variety of colors. Any lady would love to receive a pair of these as a gift.
I’ll be sharing Cyber Monday deals on my instagram lastcollblog today, so make sure to follow along! Almost everything in the gift guides are on sale, so it’s the perfect time to start your Christmas shopping! What are you hoping to get this holiday season??
See you back here next week!